It’s a bright, bold New Year and home renovations at Titus Built, LLC continue to make strides despite the cold, snowy weather. Projects are on time and within budget!
- Excavation should be complete prior to ground freezing.
- Concrete plants must use warm water as well as chemical additives when mixing the cement.
- Provisions must be made for temporary heat and area enclosed from winter elements.
- Area must continually be cleaned of snow.
- Contingency days must be planned for due to inclement weather.
- Provisions must be made to protect exposed water lines from freezing and keeping the house insulated.
- Traveling to and from the job can be treacherous and time consuming.
- Dealing with ice damming gutters.
Stay tuned for progress updates on the family room addition in Ridgefield, Connecticut!