- George & Beth Davis of George Davis Builders, Inc. South Yarmouth, MA: www.georgedavisbuilders.com
- Dale Contant, Atlanta Design & Build, Marietta, GA: www.atlantadesignbuild.com
- Kevin & Amy O’Brien, Agape Construction Co., Kirkwood, MO: www.agapeconstruction.com
- Mike Spreckelmeier, Fort Myers, FL: www.progressivebuilders.com
- Jeff Titus, Titus Built, LLC: www.titusbuilt.com
George Davis Showroom:
Providing clothing to children in need on Cape Cod
“We are a 501c3 non-profit and donations are tax deductible.
Please note that we can only accept gently used and new CLOTHING and shoes/boots for children sizes/ages 4-18 at this time. We respectfully ask that all clothing donations be delivered clean and in wearable condition. We ask that clothing be tear and stain free and that zippers work. Your generous donations are going to children in need on Cape Cod.
Katelynn’s Closet is located in the basement of George Davis Inc. 33 N. Main Street in South Yarmouth. The office is open M-F 8.30am-4.00pm and you can drop items off during this time.
Katelynn’s Closet is "staffed" M, Tues & Thurs from 9.30-12.00 and other times by chance or appointment. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 508-394-0832 (ext. 102) or 508-771-3699 (Ann Bearse) if you’d like to make an appointment.”
For more information, please read: Group helps clothes needy Cape children http://bit.ly/n4wF6p.